Samsung is the top-notch brand of cell phones. I don’t think that there would be a single person on earth who doesn’t know about Samsung phones and there are many high-quality phones in the market. It is a Korean company which was founded in 1938 and till this date it is growing day by day.
There are two most famous mobiles of Samsung which are Samsung J3 and S6 but there are a lot of people confused about which one of these two is the best so, let’s find out which one is the best for these mobile phones.
|Samsung Galaxy J3||Samsung Galaxy S6|
- The weight of this phone is 0.30lbs
- The weight is same as the Samsung Galaxy S6
- The thickness of Samsung Galaxy J3 is 7.9mm
- The thickness of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is 6.8mm
- The resolution of the J3 Samsung galaxy is 720 x 1280 pixels
- The resolution of the Samsung galaxy S6 is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- The screen size of the Samsung galaxy J3 is 5 inches
- And the screen size of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is 5.1 inches
- The glass of the Samsung Galaxy J3 is not damage-resistant
- But the glass of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is damage-resistance.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 has a five inches touch screen
- And the Samsung Galaxy S6 has a 5.1 inches touch screen
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 has a 4 x 1.2GHz processor
- While the Samsung Galaxy S6 has 4 x 2.1GHz and 4 x 1.5GHz processor
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 has RAM of 1.5 GB
- While the Samsung Galaxy S6 has the RAM of 3.0 GB
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 supports external SD card up to 256GB
- While the Samsung Galaxy S6 has no external memory card space
- The internal storage of the Samsung Galaxy J3 is 16GB
- While the Samsung Galaxy S6 has internal storage of 128 GB
- Samsung Galaxy J3 has the main camera of 8 mega pixels and front camera of 5 mega pixels
- Samsung Galaxy S6 has a main camera of 16 mega pixels and front camera of 5 mega pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 has the battery of 2600 MAH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 has the battery of 2550 MAH which is lower than J3
- Samsung Galaxy J3 does not have the wireless charging technology
- But Samsung Galaxy S6 has wireless charging technology
- If the battery of the Samsung Galaxy J3 is damaged you can replace it because it has removable battery
- But Samsung Galaxy S6 does not have the removable battery
- If the battery of the Samsung Galaxy J3 does not have the fingerprint sensor
- But Samsung Galaxy S6 have the fingerprint sensor for more enhanced security
- Samsung Galaxy J3 does not support the 64 bit system
- But Samsung Galaxy S6 supports the 64 bit operating system.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 does not have the built in HDR mode and you can’t record the slow motion videos with it.
- But Samsung Galaxy S6 supports slow motion video recording and it has the built-in HDR mode.
We compare both phones Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy J3 and according to their specs and features we have the winner and the winner of this comparison is Samsung Galaxy S6. These are the points on which we have declared it the winner.
It has 3 times faster processor then the J3.It has twice more RAM then the Samsung Galaxy J3 and if we talk about the resolution then it has 4 times better resolution then the Samsung Galaxy J3. The camera is also better with 16 megapixels as compared to the 8 megapixels of J3.
The screen is also one inch bigger and it has more strong damage-resistant glass. But the only con of S6 is that it does not have long battery life but still, it is better than most of the phones so, we can say then when you have to choose between these two smartphones you should always go for the Samsung Galaxy S6 because of its better specifications and functionality.
Is Samsung S6 worth buying?
The Samsung S6 is the one of the best Samsung phones in the market which has many features the first one is it has 3 GB RAM twice the J3 and 128GB storage which is also good. The other good thing about the S6 is that the phone has the 16 megapixels back camera and 5 megapixels front camera which are good if we compare it to any other phones in the market. So, we can say that Samsung S6 is worth buying.
Is Samsung J3 obsolete?
Yes, the Samsung J3 was released in May,2016 means five years ago and this smart phone industry is growing day by day and you see the latest model smart phone every other day. The android system which is used in the J3 series and RAM also doesn’t fit in nowadays needs, so we can say that the Samsung J3 is obsolete.
Is the Galaxy J3 waterproof?
No, the Samsung galaxy J3 is not waterproof. In some water splashes it would be good and work properly but if you are planning to use it under water for making videos or while enjoying rain then it is not possible with this phone.
How long will a Galaxy S6 last?
The only issue with the Samsung Galaxy S6 is that the battery of this phone doesn’t last for long. If you are planning to watch a movie on it or want to watch other videos then it would give you the 16 to 17 hours battery timing.