Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Moto x Pure are the two best smartphones available in the market. They both are best at their own.
The Galaxy Note 4 is yet again an excellent product from Samsung and it also reclaims the title of the best phablet around. The Note 4 is all about great performance and productivity and the new design just makes it even better. If you are looking for a phablet, this is the one you should buy.
If you’re into self-expression and want a big phone, you’ll benefit from the affordable Motorola Moto X Pure Edition. Otherwise, shop around.
In this article, I have mentioned features and pro and cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Moto Pure that will help you to decide which one suit your needs perfectly.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a 2014 phone that’s past its prime. Opt for the Note 5 or Galaxy S7 instead. Samsung has packed in more power, an even better display, and a great camera making the Note 4 an excellent smartphone. It’ll be too big for some and the S Pen is still questionable, but overlook this and you’ll be happy.
The Galaxy Note 4 is by far one of the best phablets that we have seen and combines high-end hardware with a feature-rich UI. It also features some welcome changes in the design department and the Super AMOLED display just leaves us wanting for more. Samsung has yet again proved that it is the king among the phablet makers, and if you are looking for real estate, this is where you should invest.
- Design: When it comes to design Samsung has definitely listened about its latest line-up feeling plasticky in the hand and has decided to give the Note 4 more of a premium finish.
- Dimensions: The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 measures 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm, almost the same as its predecessor and smaller in width and depth than the Galaxy Note 2, which is impressive considering this is the first of the Note series to sport a metal frame.
- Performance: The UI is silky smooth and we didn’t notice any issues with the overall user experience. Multitasking is managed well and even memory management works in order.
- Battery: The battery performance is quite impressive as the large 3220mAh battery gives about one and half days of regular use.
Motorola Moto X Pure
The Moto X line is a smartphone that’s always been dancing around greatness. The first one was a lovely, underpowered experiment in smartphone customization and thoughtfulness. The second added some much-needed Moto Maker style and some more powerful silicon. Now Motorola’s at it again with the Moto X Pure Edition, a phone that appears to sit right at the intersection of price and power.
If you’re looking for a nearly-stock Android experience, the Moto X Pure Edition is a good choice. Its unique styling and customizable appearance make it stand out from the crowd. The well-calibrated QHD display is crisp and bright, with excellent colors and viewing angles. Camera performance is significantly improved over the previous generation, capturing excellent photos in good light, but its aggressive noise reduction reduces quality in low light. While sufficiently fast but battery life is only average. It also lacks a fingerprint reader, which is now a standard feature.
- High-Quality Materials: This new Moto X device is still made of very high-quality materials, featuring an all-metal frame that gives it a substantial look and feel.
- Display: The new Moto X comes with a larger 5.7-inch QHD IPS display. The bigger screen results in a bigger and heavier phone overall compared to the previous version.
- Networks: The Moto X Pure Edition comes unlocked and works with all of the major U.S. networks, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon.
- Comfortable To Hold: The corners and back are nicely rounded too, making it comfortable to hold.
To Sum Up
Above mentioned smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Motorola moto x pure are the best budget smartphones available in the market.
In my opinion, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the best choice among these two. The Note 4 still supports a split-screen mode that lets you resize two app windows from a list of supported programs. You can now launch it several ways, including from the Recents tab, and can also create smaller pop-up windows to drag around the screen.
Not only this, but it also provides you many other amazing features. I will recommend this phone to you all.